The Crux of Hindu and PIB
*Celeberating one year of Crux of the Hindu and PIB.
Thank you our followers*
Aspirant Forum is pleased to introduce a new and convenient product- The Crux- to help the aspirants for the various public services examinations.
The knowledge of the Current Affairs constitute an indispensable tool for all the recruitment examinations today. However, an aspirant often finds it difficult to read and memorize all the current affairs, from an exam perspective. The Newspapers and magazines are full of information, that may or may not be useful for the exams. Thus, a candidate is forced to spend a substantial amount of his time in selecting and maintaining notes for the current affairs.
It is with this problem in mind that we have come up with the GIST of The Hindu and Press Information Bureau, called the “CRUX”™.
The whole concept of the Crux is to provide you with a summary / Gist of the important news and current affairs, from an exam point of view. By reading the GIST of the Hindu and PIB, you will be able to save your precious time and effort, as you get all the relevant matter in a summarized and convenient form.
The Crux™ is particularly helpful for the Civil Services, Banking, SSC and other exams that have a current affairs section.
The material is being provided in such a manner that it is helpful for both- objective and descriptive sections.
Our aim is to help the candidates in their effort to get through the examinations. Your efforts and dedication inspire us to keep going. It is our sincere effort to make your journey easier.
Enjoy reading the Gist folks!!
Team Aspirant Forum
Click the below links to download a free PDF copy of Crux of Hindu and PIB:
Click on the link
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for March (Vol 55)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for February (Vol 54)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB January (Vol 53)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for December (Vol 52)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for November (Vol 51)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for October (Vol 50)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for September (Vol 49)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for August (Vol 48)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for July (Vol 47)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for June (Vol 46)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB for May (Vol 45)
- Crux of The Hindu and PIB For April (Vol 44)
- Crux of the Hindu and PIB for March 2018 (Vol 43)
- Crux of the Hindu and PIB for February 2018 (Vol 42)
- Crux of the Hindu and PIB for January 2018 (Vol 41)